dijous, 28 d’abril del 2016

Preparation CCBBs

Hi David!

How are you? I’m organizing a day out with you next Saturday. At 9 a.m we will go to Barcelona by train. In there we’re go to Sagrada Familia by underground. At 2 p.m we’re go for lunch at a restaurant near the Barcelona futbol stadium. After that, we’re go for a walk in Plaça Catalunya and we’re return to Banyoles!

Bye,
Núria

_________________________________________________________________

Last night I went in a large empty house with my family.
It was dark, windy and scary.
At 12 p.m I saw a ghost in the main door. He was white and small, like a child, I was running away into the woods. But wrong idea! because it was very dark and I was alone, but I running again4 into the house with my family.

__________________________________________________________________

Hi Peter/Susan,
My name is Núria and I’m 15 years old. I like dancing, drawing and playing instruments, but I don’t like running and studying.
Mu school name is Casa Nostra and it is in Porqueres, near Banyoles. The teachers are nice and patient. We do a lot of activities like theatre, performance, trips,…
My favorite subjects are Art History and Computers Technology.

___________________________________________________________________

Last year, my friend Sam went to an exotic place
He went to South America with his parents and his sister.
The weather was very good because it was sunny.
He liked the animals and the exotic vegetables, the sea and the different food, but he didn’t like the hot temperature.
He spend very beautiful days there!

____________________________________________________________________

Hi auntie,
How are you? I hope you’re well. I’m writing tot tell you about my new friend.
She is Natalia and she is 16 years old. She is from Madrid and came here for personal problems.
Natalia is very pretty: she’s got blonde hair, blue eyes, longer and she’s nice. She like dancing and listening to music and she practices tennis. But she doesn’t like swimming and studying. Also, she has a little dog, her name is Tobby!
Natalia is perfect for me!

Lots of love,
Pere/Anna

____________________________________________________________________

Last weekend I got up at 8a.m because at 9am i went to help my father in his office. At 11am I went by bike to theatre classes with my friends! Then, I went to my grandparents house for lunch.
In the afternoon I prepared my costume for the carnival festival
In the night we went with my friends in a restaurant for dinner and we went to the festival.

On Sunday I sleepy all the day!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada