dijous, 28 d’abril del 2016

A formal email

                                                                                                      Wednesday 11th November

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain me of one expects of an hour of tail in his supermarket.

The past Tuesday went to buy, how accustom to do, in one of his establishments, and at the time of going to pay my products, was an hour of tail, since only there was a box of the open supermarket.
Furthermore, this happened to the hour to close, to the 9:15 of the night, but a lot of people expecting, is entirely unacceptable.

If it goes back to repeat will have to see me forced to not going back never more in his supermarket, And this is very sad, since apart from me, and may lose many customers, since no we were few.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future

Your faithfully,

Núria Jaén



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada