dijous, 22 d’octubre del 2015

MY LAST SUMMER

Hi, today I'm going to talk about my last summer. First, I'm going to
talk about my June and my July, second about my August, and finally about my September.

Well, when I finished the school classes, I had a weekend of relax in my home, because in the following Monday I started doing the premonitor in a summer school, every day.

In July, I did the same in a summer school. My week was waking up at eight in the morning to be at 9 am in the summer school. I was there all day at until half past five in the afternoon, and then go home to rest.
But at the end of July I went for a week in the Basque Country with my family. There we enjoyed the wonderful views, although the weather was not the best.

In August, I relaxed a lot and I studied for the September exam. Also I was helping my father in the office every day and learning. This does not mean that I did very well.
I went four days in Urda, a small town an hour from Toledo, and to dance with the Esbart. I had a lot of fan, as usual,
Apart from that, August was a month of new experiences, like when I went with my friends at a water park because I had never been there and although I did not like the attractions rides I had a good time.

Finally, in September, I had the exam, and then I ended up enjoying the holidays.
I made a premonitory summer school again. It made me very sad to say goodbye to the children.
On the day of Catalonia, I went to Barcelona with my Esbart friends.
Also, during the summer I did not stop dancing I went to train because we had many performances.

And now we have already started classes...

OK, this is my oral presentation, thank you for listening!













Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada