dijous, 29 d’octubre del 2015

An informal email

Hi friend!

How are you? What have you been doing since I say you last? You don’t believe it, but I spent almost the whole summer doing a premonition summer school!

I did it last year, but only in September and I must admit that at first I was a little lazy but I decided to go anyway. I took the opportunity because at Easter, I did the course to train me. Every day I wake up at eight in the morning to be there at a quarter to nine. At first it took me a little, but I ended up getting used to it because it was worth it. In June and July, we were two pre-monitors and two monitors, and many children! I learned a lot from them: how to play, talk ... the truth is that they were very innocent and I admire them. In September we were three pre-monitors and three monitors because there were many children.
I also learned monitors its maturity and training.
Basically, going there to have fun and also learned a lot.

Has that ever happened to you? I mean, you had never learned so many things that make you  change the perception of your mind? I never had happened to me until this summer!

Anyway, I'm hoping to be back next summer to repeat it!

Take care,

Núria


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada