dijous, 28 d’abril del 2016

A formal letter

      
Nintendo of Europe GmbH
Herriotstrasse 4
D-60528 Frankfurt am Main
Germany


Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about your new video game, which I purchased in your shop.

The video game content advertisements looked like fun and suitable for children, which is why I decided to buy it. However, I think the game is actually inappropriate and violent for the children. When my little cousin played the video game, he was terrified and disappointed.
Furthermore the advertisement did not give this image.

Until now, I had always been really impressed with your company and associated tour products with the quality. It is very sad that you give a wrong impression.
For this reason, I would be grateful if you could give me a full refund.


I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Your faithfully,

Núria



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada